Tooth infection is one of the most common infections which are affecting our health rapidly. Teeth are the important part of our digestive system and play an important role of chewing and grinding food into tiny particles. It is very important to keep your smile healthy and impressive. If you have a tooth infection, it means that you don’t have a healthy smile. It will reduce your confidence and along with this, you will have to suffer from severe pain also.
As a result, bacteria get food in the form of plague and multiply. This usually spreads the infection in its root. It causes gum infection which separates gum from the teeth. It can cause injury to the soft tissue and bone supporting the teeth.
There are many factors which cause infections in tooth, some of them are
- The chances of getting some dental problem increase if you have poor oral hygiene. Poor oral hygiene leads dental cavity which helps bacteria to survive and multiply.
- Dental treatment may also cause the dental issue like crowning.
- Grinding or clenching practice leads your teeth to trauma.
You encounter following symptoms in case of tooth infection.
- It causes discoloration of teeth due to byproducts of the necrotic pulp that leach into the porous tooth layer.
- You feel pain while eating or on pressing on the tooth.
- You feel swelling on the gum that is filled with pus.
- Along with the swelling, you experience jaw pain as well.
The best way to prevent dental problem is to maintain a good dental routine. If you follow the simple daily dental practices, you will never get an infection. So make a habit of brushing and flossing twice a day, avoid eating too many sugary snacks and stay in touch with your dentist. By using natural products you can totally get rid of your tooth infection and keep your teeth strong and free from cavities. Nature really has the capabilities of healing your infection.
Natural remedies for healing tooth infection
Garlic is a natural bacteria killer which will help you to get rid of tooth infection. While you are in pain you can use garlic to heal it and you will get relief in your pain.
Clove oil is the one of the effective remedies to get quick relief in tooth pain. You can directly apply it on the infected area and you get instant pain relief.
Peppermint oil is also very helpful in tooth pain and prevents your teeth from infection. It is also a natural way to get rid of the infection.
Apple cider vinegar:
It is really very effective way to prevent teeth infection. If you are suffering from the tooth infection, you can apply it on the infected area with the help of cotton wad and it will work on the infection and you will get relief from this problem.